- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the breathtaking wineries of the South of Brazil, in Caxias do Sul, characterized by its family wineries, whose excellence of the wines is known nationally and internationally. On the visit you will learn about the wineries and enjoy a tasting. Embark on the Maria Fumaça Train and visit the Italian Epic Park.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip transfers to most hotels in Gramado and Canela
- Professional tour guide
- Visit and tasting fee at the winery
- Food and beverages
- Wine tasting (available only at the Winery)
Your centrally located hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Wednesday and Saturday
After hotels pick up, you will take about 2 hours until reaching the vineyards, whose excellence of wines is known nationally and internationally. Discover the heritage from the italian immigrants, passing through the vineyards region. In this tour you'll know the history of the Italian settlers, their habits, customs and architecture.
Embark on the Maria Fumaça Train, which runs the way between the cities of Bento Gonçalves and Carlos Barbosa, offering typical Italian show, tarantela and tasting of grape juice and sparkling wine.
You will also visit a winery of colonial wines in Caxias do Sul, where we will know the entire manufacturing procedure and taste the wines, juices and sparkling wines.
The tour continues through the Italian Epic Park, where you will be guided by Lázaro or Rosa in nine real-size settings, experiencing great moments and exciting stories.It´s a once-in-a-lifetime experience for wine lovers and even for those who have never tried a good wine! After the last stop, tourists will get back to the bus and return to their respective hotels
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation of hotel pick-up
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The visited winery will be Vinhos Zanrosso or Cantina Tonet
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.