- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the breathtaking wineries of the South of Brazil, in Caxias do Sul, characterized by its family wineries, whose excellence of the wines is known nationally and internationally. On the visit you will learn about the wineries and enjoy a tasting. Embark on the Maria Fumaça Train and visit the Italian Epic Park.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip transfers to most hotels in Gramado and Canela
- Professional tour guide
- Visit and tasting fee at the winery
- Food and beverages
- Wine tasting (available only at the Winery)
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfers to most hotels located in Gramado and Canela. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up arranged time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Wednesday and Saturday
Embark on the Maria Fumaça Train, providing a tourist-cultural experience that reveals the origins and customs of Italian immigrants. Art performances and tastings complete the experience.
The visit to the largest winery in Brazil is also contemplated in this itinerary. Aurora Winery opens its doors so you can learn about the winemaking procedure, which takes place in a modern industrial park, but which begins with the delicate work of planting and growing grapes.
The tour continues through the Italian Epic Park, experiencing great moments and exciting stories. It´s a once-in-a-lifetime experience for wine lovers and even for those who have never tried a good wine! The show recovers history, values culture and provokes emotion in the viewer.
Later you will visit Tramontina show room and have the opportunity to make good purchases, taking advantage of factory prices. Then visit Fetina de Formaio in Carlos Barbosa, a famous dairy supplier where you will be able to taste the best cheeses in Brazil. And at Gdom Knitting the visitor understands what it's like to do the weaving work and the selection of fine yarns that have resulted in comfortable, quality pieces for 38 years.
• Aurora Winery, Rua Olavo Bilac 500, Bento Goncalves, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95700-362 Brazil
• Parque Epopeia Italiana, Rua Visconde de Sao Gabriel 507, Bento Goncalves, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95700-376 Brazil
• Fetina de Formaio, Rua Rio Branco, 177 Centro, Carlos Barbosa, State of Rio Grande do Sul Brazil
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation of hotel pick-up
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.