- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the village of Trancoso, Nativos Beach and Rio Trancoso and enjoy its unique beauties. Check out the Square of Trancoso and the beautiful Church of XVI Century.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Porto Seguro
- Food and Drinks
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Sunday, Thursday and Friday
You will travel for approximately one hour by road toward the Village of Trancoso. Head to the square and have the opportunity to meet a traditional Jesuit village with its mansions of the seventeenth and eighteenth century along with the church of Sao Joao Batista. After the visit you will head to Natives Beach, known internationally for its beauty and tranquility. It is the busiest beach of Trancoso, with many stalls and calm waters. Its biggest attraction is the Trancoso River, with its cold and dark water which flows right next to their tents. After that you will stop for about four hours for swimming and lunch (not included).
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables
- Minimum age is 3 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.