- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Led by a professional guide, enjoy this 4-hour, small-group tour on a light trail to contemplate beautiful viewpoints and to have the possibility of seeing dolphins swimming! Check out Sancho Beach, which is considered by many as the most beautiful in Brazil. At the end, head down to enjoy swimming and free-diving in the crystal-clear waters.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels in Fernando de Noronha)
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to the Marine National Park
Selected hotels in Fernando de Noronha
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Wake up early for this 7am walk led by a professional guide to admire the beautiful views of Fernando de Noronha. In this light trail (2.5km) the first destination is the belvedere of the dolphins, where you will have the possibility of seeing them do their morning jumps. Following the route, go along the bay's slope on a path shaded by vegetation to the famous viewpoint, Dois Irmãos. Soon after, you face a steep descent through rocks to access Sancho Beach, voted the most beautiful in Brazil. Then, just behold the view, because this place is a perfect point for swimming and free diving. This will be the end of the tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Personal food and drink are allowed. It is strongly recommended that you bring food and drinks, since there is no availability for purchase during the tour
- Tickets to Marine National Park are not included. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults above 65 years are free of charge). Price for foreigners: BRL 198,00 (all ages) - approximately USD $65.00. Tickets are valid for 10 days.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.