- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit three beaches from Ilha Grande by schooner on this 5-hour tour. Stop at Lagoa Azul (Blue Lagoon), Freguesia de Santana and Japariz to take in the scenery and swim, dive, or snorkel. Each stop is 40-50 minutes, and you can take in the natural beauties of Ilha Grande with your guide.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional English- or Portuguese-speaking guide
- Noodle buoys
- Schooner ride
- Safety equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkel and dive equipment (available for rent)
Getúlio Vargas Street
Vila do Abraão Port
At 10:30am, depart aboard your schooner from the Vila do Abraão port after meeting at the nearby meeting point. Your first stop will be at Lagoa Azul (Blue Lagoon), one of the most famous, visited, and contemplated places of Ilha Grande for its beauty fascinating island formations. A snorkeling trip is a must in the turquoise and crystal clear waters.
Next, stop at Freguesia do Santana, where the settlement of Ilha Grande began. See the Church of Santana, built in 1843 with whale oil and sand from the beach. From there, the schooner heads to the last stop at Japariz, a very quiet beach with calm waters. You will have time here for lunch (own expense).
On each of these stops, you will have about 40-50 minutes to explore before boarding the schooner again. After enjoying this last stop, the schooner departs at 3pm for return to the Vila do Abraão Port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The departure time for this tour varies according to the tide
- Safety instructions are provided at the departure; The schooner has dinghy and floats
- Diving mask and Snorkel available for rent - Approximated cost: 20,00 BRL
- Travelers should be aware of the horn schooner, triggered after the time of each stop, indicating that everyone must return to the schooner
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Tour is made by Schooner, with maximum capacity up to 150 people
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
A schooner is defined as a sailing vessel, but this was a loud, smelly diesel craft. The ad said limited to 4 persons suggesting that this was a small craft, but there were probably more than 100 people aboard. The tour was supposed to be about 3 hrs, but went longer than 5 and we almost missed our cruise ship's departure. The guide was from Argentina, not Brazil, and although nice, he knew little of the area. The stop for lunch was less than desirable--not sure of the cleanliness of the kitchen, and there were many mosquitos. I would not recommend this to anyone.