- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Rio de Janeiro’s stunning coastline – lined with mountains, rainforests, beaches and islands – on this 4-hour canoe tour in Guanabara Bay! With an experienced guide, see the city skyline and admire the sights surrounding Sugar Loaf Mountain from the water as you paddle to different spots, including Fora Beach, where you’ll take a break to swim. Good exercise and beautiful scenery – it’s a fantastic way to spend a morning in Rio!
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Botafogo Bay
- Entry/Admission - Urca Beach
- Food and drinks
Tour departs from most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
After pickup from your Rio de Janeiro hotel, head to the water for your 4-hour canoe adventure. Following a brief safety overview and canoe instruction from your experienced guide, hop in your Hawaiian-style canoe and let the fun begin!
You’ll start at Guanabara Bay’s Urca Beach, paddling to different spots around the bay to see its pretty sights. Admire the Rio skyline from the water, gaze up at Sugar Loaf Mountain and learn about the bay from your guide. Plus, get a great workout!
Head out toward the open sea and visit Fora Beach, just beneath Sugar Loaf Mountain. Stop here for a break to jump in the water and cool off. Or work on your tan as you soak up the sunshine.
Then get back in your canoe and paddle back to your starting point, where you can change into dry clothes and re-board the coach for the drive back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is recommended for people over 12 years
- Bring a swimsuit, sandals, towel and change of dry clothes
- Canoeing difficulty level is moderate, but no prior experience is necessary
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.