- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a wonderful guided hiking adventure at Tijuca National Park. You will drive through the forest and then hike up all the way to the summit of the Tijuca Peak, enjoying breathtaking scenery along the way. Your tour includes a professional guide and transport.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Tijuca Peak
- Food and drinks
Hotels in South Zone and City Center. If you are not staying in these areas you can choose as a meeting point a hotel that is closer to you within the covered area.
Monday to Sunday
If you are looking for a hiking experience in the city of Rio de Janeiro, this tour is for you. After hotel pickup, you will meet your guide and head to the Tijuca National Park to enjoy a guided tour. You will drive through the rainforest and see the beautiful vegetation everywhere.
You will first stop at the Taunay Waterfall (The highest waterfall in the forest) and then head to the visitor's center. Then, you will start your hike to the summit of the Tijuca peak and see amazing animals and plants on the way. You will stop at The Emperor’s Table, the Chinese Viewpoint to catch spectacular views and finally see Monkey’s waterfall.
Your hike will get you in touch with nature, making it hard to believe that you are in the city. After your hike, you will board a vehicle and head back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for passengers with back problems
- Medium degree of difficulty
- It is recommended that you bring water and wear comfortable clothes, trekking or sport shoes, a bathing suit and sunscreen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.