- 60 to 80 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our tour of the most famous beaches of Rio de Janeiro is totally new in the city. During the day you can enjoy a tour full of energy and warmth with thousands of "cariocas" that frequent the beaches in the summer. During the night you can take a super fun and colorful ride with the Tuk's illuminated by Led lights. It is a wonderful climate that only the high season of Rio can offer! Let's go through a total stretch of 10 Miles on cycle routes, during from 60 to 80 minutes, back and forth, from the beach of Leme, passing the beaches of Copacabana, Arpoador, Ipanema and Leblon. During the tour we have photo stops on the famous Arpoador Rock which has the most beautiful sunset in the world. It's a stunning ride and it will stay forever in your memory. We will record everything from inside the Bike Tuk and we will give you the free link of this video to have as a souvenir. It is an ideal program for couples or friends who are looking for an exclusive and recent activity in the city.
- Coconut Water, Recorded Video from from inside the Tuk
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
RIOTUR KIOSK - COPACABANA BEACH
6pm 8pm 10pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Our final point is the same as the beginning of the Tour. On the beach of Copacabana.
• Our guide will be responsible for riding the Bike Tuk
• Passengers need only to enjoy the comfort of the Tour.
• Our tour has photo stops and a delicious coconut water.
• Feel free to take photos and movies. We also film everything with a Go Pro and give your for free.
• Rides start by appointment and we are flexible when the total duration. It can occur between 60 to 80 minutes.
• Up to 2 adults or children can be allowed per Tuk.
• We start our tour at Leme beach and end at Copacabana Beach, passing through 3 other famous beaches of the city: Arpoardor, Ipanema and Leblon.
• At night our tuk's ride illuminated by led lights making the ride even more fun and colorful
• We are the only team of Tukers in Brazil and our tours are a great novelty in the city.
• Our meeting point is very easy to access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.