- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Go on a different kind of adventure and join our military trained jungle survival team and learn all the ins and outs of surviving in one of the most extreme environments of this world! Our team of survival specialist were part of a jungle rescue team trained by the Brazilian Military and the Notorious Yanomani tribe.
This is a great adventure for anyone who wants to learn or be prepared for how to survive in the Amazon Rainforest. We will pick you up at 8 AM the Tropical Hotel Pier in Manaus. You will also be dropped of there that same day at 5 PM.
We will take you out with our own speedboat from to our own land deep in to the amazon jungle. While our main focus is teaching you about jungle survival we will also do our best to spot any wildlife on the way and during your survival experience. This trip is for the whole family from 8 years of age and up.
- What is included
- Extensive Jungle survival training
- Transfer from Manaus and back by speedboat
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
Tropical Hotel Pier
We Departure at 8 AM from the Trer: Av. Coronel Teixeira, 1320 - Ponta Negra, Manaus - AM, 69030-480, Brazil You will be dropped off there at 5 PM.
You are able to arrange taxi from the hotel back to your accommodation or have your lodge pick you up by boat from the pier.
This is why!
• Get trained in the art of jungle survival.
• Lunch Included
• Transfer by Speed boat leaving from The Tropical Hotel Pier
• Learn the 4 cores of Jungle survival: Water (drinkable), Fire, Shelter
• Learn how to set traps & snares
• Learn which fruits you can eat and which ones are not
• Learn to navigate in the Amazon Rainforest
• 8 AM - 9.30 AM Departure from the Tropical Hotel Pier in Manaus. We will take you by our fast speedboat to our land deep in the Amazon rainforest. The whole trip takes about 1.5 hour.
• 9.30 AM - 12 PM Learn about all the do's and Dont's of jungle survival. We will be focusing mainly on the 4 cores: Shelter, fire, Water & Food.
• 12 PM - 1 PM We will have a nice nutritious lunch served in the jungle!
• 1 PM - 3.30 PM: We will be focusing on making traps, climbing trees, navigation and more.
• 5 PM You will be dropped off at the Tropical Hotel pier and you can make your way back from there.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.