- 3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
With a Local Host by your side, experience life in Sao Paulo like the locals do and immerse yourself in the city’s vibrant culture, diverse neighbourhoods and ancient heritage. See the most iconic sights as well as getting off the beaten path and discovering authentic hidden gems, discovering the city as you would if you were visiting a friend who lived there! Your experience will be personalised to what you’d most like to see and do, so ditch the guidebook and let a local show you the real Sao Paulo!
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 to 8 hours with a Local Host (depending on experience booked)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
What You'll Do
Join a like-minded Local Host to explore the city and immerse yourself in is vibrant and unique culture, getting an authentic taste of Sao Paulo’s exciting capital. See the most famous attractions as well as getting off the beaten path and discovering the diversity and vibrancy of local neighbourhoods, discovering hidden gems and stopping by local spots.
Finding the best, most authentic local cuisine and street food can be a challenge, so your Local Host will help you get acquainted with the street food culture and recommend extraordinary and unusual dishes, taking you to the eateries and street food markets where the locals really eat.
Get to know your Local Host, and they’ll be able to suggest things to do and places to eat during the rest of your trip that they know you’ll love as well as sharing their favourite hidden gems with you.
What To Expect
* Spend a day with a local who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see
* See Sao Paulo's iconic attractions as well as off the beaten path spots
* Get a unique insider’s perspective as you explore the city with a local
* Discover the highlights of the area or neighboUrhoods that you want to visit
* See the real Sao Paulo that you wouldn't find in a guidebook
* Eat and drink like a local at a taqueria or grab some street food like the locals do at lunchtime
* Get tips and tricks from your local for other areas to explore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.