- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
View the 'The Marvelous City' of Rio de Janeiro from the ocean on your 4-hour small-group sailing tour. Enjoy the city scapes of Rio de Janeiro, Niteroi City, Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer, plus so much more. Dive at Copacabana Beach or Red Beach and end your day at the Golden Key with the breathtaking sunset. Your tour begins and ends at Marina da Gloria.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Sailing tour - (Sailboat Models: Samoa 35 feet and Delta 36 feet with capacity for up to 8 passengers with internal area and bathroom)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Marina da Gloria
Set sail on Rio de Janeiro city’s waters on board the sailboat Sangha. Departing Marina da Gloria, your tour provides outstanding views of all that 'The Marvelous City' has to offer.
Sail to Copacabana Beach, the most famous beach in the world; pass by three historical forts, Fortaleza de Santa Cruz, Forte da Lage and Forte de Sao Joao; view Sugar Loaf Mountain, towering 700 feet (215-meters) above sea level; and stop at the beautiful Red Beach for a swim.
Returning you pass by MAC, the flying saucer-shaped Contemporary Art Museum. Designed by Oscar Niemeyer, the museum is home to permanent and temporary exhibitions of modern art.
Finally, admire the most breathtaking sunset at Niteroi City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.