- 3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Tom Jobim International Airport lounge offers premium facilities for travellers to rest in a spacious and comfortable environment. In addition to comfortable seating, wide selection of food and beverage, complimentary Wi-Fi and recharging stations, this lounge is also equipped with shower facilities for travellers to refresh before their flights.
- Use of shower rooms
- Hot and cold buffets
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Comfortable seating area
- Wi-Fi connection
- International TV channels, newspapers and magazines
- Flight information
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Private resting area access
Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Departures, Terminal 2)
Plaza Premium Lounge (International Departures, Terminal 2)
Plaza Premium Lounge (Arrivals, Terminal 2)
During your visit, enjoy all these complimentary facilities and benefits:
• All-day hot and cold buffets of freshly made Continental main dishes
• Selections of light hot meals, pastries, sandwiches, salads and desserts
• Complimentary soda, freshly brewed coffee, tea and hot drinks.
• Comfortable seating areas
• TV channels, international newspapers and magazines
• Wi-Fi access and power points
• Shower rooms with full amenities
• Live flight informationPlease note: The three Plaza Premium Lounges are located in different parts of the airport. For locations in the restricted area of the airport, you must pass through security and immigration prior to gaining access to these lounges; an on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering any of the lounges. A boarding pass is still required for entry into locations in the non-restricted areas of the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Plaza Premium Lounge has locations in the restricted area of the departures level of the airport. For these locations, you must pass through security and immigration prior to gaining access to the lounge; an on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering any of the lounges
- Please note: this service does not include use of any private resting areas
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.