- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We offer a different way to tour the city and its most outstanding points, with our tour RIO'S 4 WONDERS - JEEP TOUR. It is a excursion full of adventure and adrenaline that will show us the four most impressing city attractions by Jeep.
We start with a visit to the Tijuca Forest, continuing to Corcovado Hill, where the monument of Christ the Redeemer is located, then we will visit the Sugar Loaf, and finally, the Botanical Garden, one of the most beautiful parts of the city.
Surely it is one of the best things to do in Rio de Janeiro!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional multilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Christ The Redeemer Statue
- Entry/Admission - Pao de Acucar
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico)
- Additionals Not Detailed In The Itinerary
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up: Hotels in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema and Leblon
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Tijuca Rain Forest
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vista Chinesa, Estrada Dona Castorina Parque Nacional Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-320 Brazil
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Christ The Redeemer Statue, Barnagay I Reservoir Hill, San Fernando La Union, Luzon Philippines
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pao de Acucar, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico), Rua Jardim Botanico 1008 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-000 Brazil
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ask us for rates for other languages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.