- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an outdoor adventure in Rio de Janeiro as you go for a hike at the Tijuca National Park and then feel the thrills as you rappel down a waterfall. This is a great option for all adventure seekers who wish to have a fun experience while in Rio.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Jardim Botanico, Rio de Janeiro
Your tour begins as you meet your guide at the address Rua Lopes Quintas, # 200, in Jardim Botanico neighbourhood ( NOT THE PARK ENTRANCE). THEN YOU'LL KEEP YOUR TRANSPORTATION (UBER OR CAB) heading to the Tijuca National Park (five more minutes) and start a light hike through the Carioca Mountain Range and Horto waterfalls, which are inside the old coffee farms area.
At the beginning of the hike, you will see an old dam which will make you feel as if you are back in the Emperor's time. Continue walking until you reach the top of a waterfall and then it's time for the thrilling rappelling adventure to begin. You will put on all the necessary equipment and rappel down by the waterfall.
Once you are down, you will ascend to a natural well, which is formed right above the waterfall and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. You may even spot some wildlife.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 10 years
- It is recommended that you wear light clothes, a swimsuit, sneakers and bring water, sunscreen, a towel and bug repellent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.