- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Cristo Redentor statue at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft) is certainly Brazil’s most famous landmark, located in the first sector of the Tijuca Forest National Park. Your 6-hour tour led by a local guide starts at Parque Lage, a park covered with Atlantic Rainforest, with a beautiful and imponent old mansion, and with many century-old palm trees. From up top the view is very rewarding. It’s considered to be one of Rio’s most privileged belvederes. Group size is limited to 15 people.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional, local driver/guide
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (South Zone)
- Entrance fees: ticket to visit Christ Statue
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Rio de Janeiro's South Zone hotels and accomodations. (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo,
Flamengo and others).
Contact us if you are in another places in Rio.
Returns to original departure point
Hike through the Atlantic Rainforest to the top of Corcovado Mountain to Christ the Redeemer. The statue is 30 meters or 98 feet tall and its arms stretch 28 meters or 92 feet wide. This cultural icon of Rio de Janeiro is a sight to behold.
The hike takes place in Tijuca Forest National Park, purportedly to be the world's largest urban forest and home to a few waterfalls. The starting point of the hike is Lage Park, a public park at the foot of the Corcovado Mountain. During the hike, you may see monkeys in their natural habitat.
The tour starts with an 8am hotel pick-up in the South Zone with your English-speaking driver/guide. Your 6-hour tour entails 4 hours of hiking: 2 hours of ascent and 2 hours of descent. The hiking level is moderate. The tour ends around 2pm with a return to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.