- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The perfect mix of Favela tour experience with a breathtaking hiking tour!
Get one of the best views to the South Zone, just above the trendy Ipanema and Leblon beaches!
Go through Vidigal Favela on an exciting moto-taxi ride, just like the locals do!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Van or moto-taxi in the favela (approx. R$ 5,00 per person)
Traveler pickup is offered
Rio de Janeiro's South Zone hotels and accomodations. (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, Flamengo and others). Contact us if you are in another places in Rio.
Returns to original departure point
The hike to Dois Irmãos Hill is certainly one of the most interesting hikes in Rio de Janeiro, not only for being a formidable landmark on the right side of the trendy Ipanema and Leblon beaches, but also because of its social aspect. The Dois Irmãos trail starts on the top of the Vidigal Favela, which we will go up by local van or moto-taxi. After hiking for around one and half hour through the forest, we will reach the summit of the highest mountain, standing at 533m / 1750ft of altitude. It is the perfect viewpoint to understand the social occupation and contrasts in Rio de Janeiro and also the beautiful way the Tijuca Forest mixes with the city. On the way back, we will go down walking and make a tour through the favela.
• Morro Dois Irmaos, Parque Do Penhasco Dois Irmaos, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20020-030 Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.