- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Sugar Loaf compound, one of Rio's most famous icons, consists of two hills. The higher one is the Sugar Loaf (396m / 1030ft), and the lower is the Urca Hill (220m / 722ft). There are tracks to both of them. The Sugar Loaf hiking starts early in the afternoon (1pm), takes us directly to the top and requires a quick climb (8m / 26ft), considered easy by the experienced and perfect for beginners. All safety equipments are included. The view of Copacabana Beach, Urca district, Guanabara Bay, Cristo Redentor and many more, is priceless. On our way down, we take the cable car to the Urca Hill and then a short trail back to the ground.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Climb equipment
- Food and drinks
Praça Gen. Tibúrcio, 75 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290-270, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Rio de Janeiro's South Zone hotels and accomodations. (Copacabana, Ipanema,
Leblon, Botafogo, Flamengo and others).
Contact us if you are in another places in Rio.
Returns to original departure point
Reach one of the most famous attractions in Brazil on your own feet, by hiking and quickly climbing!
Enjoy a wonderful view of the sunset from the top, before enjoying a cable car ride on the way down!
Get the thrill of a lifetime while hiking and climbing the rocky shores of the Sugar Loaf!
• Praca General Tiburcio, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.