- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Sugar Loaf compound, one of Rio's most famous icons, consists of two hills. The higher one is the Sugar Loaf (396m / 1030ft), and the lower is Urca Hill (220m / 722ft). The Costão Trail, which takes us to the top of Sugar Loaf, requires a quick climb (15m / 49ft), considered easy by the experienced and indicated for beginners. All safety equipments are included in our Sugar Loaf hiking tour. The view of Copacabana Beach, Urca district, Guanabara Bay, Cristo Redentor and many more, is priceless. On our way down, we take the cable car to the Urca Hill and then a short and easy trail back to the ground. You can schedule this tour in the morning or early afternoon. (after 7:40pm we can use the cable car all the way). In case of bad weather, this tour may be replaced.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (South Zone of Rio)
- Climb equipment
- Sugar Loaf entrance ticket
Traveler pickup is offered
Rio de Janeiro's South Zone hotels and accomodations. (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, Flamengo and others). Contact us if you are in another places in Rio.
Returns to original departure point
Reach one of the most famous attractions in Brazil on your own feet, by hiking and quickly climbing!
Enjoy a wonderful view of the sunset from the top, before enjoying a cable car ride on the way down!
Get the thrill of a lifetime while hiking and climbing the rocky shores of the Sugar Loaf!
• Trilha do Pao de Acucar, Pista Claudio Coutinho, Urca, Praia Vermelha, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
• Vermelha Beach, Praca General Tiburcio, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.