- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
There´s much more to Rio than it meets the eye! This tour will surprise you with our precious hidden gems inside the city and is perfect for those on the second day of visit in the wonderful city.
Tour includes free convenient pickup from any hotel in Rio, port, and national or international airport.
You will visit the amazing sights: Lage Park´s palace, the Chinese Pagoda and Penhasco viewpoints, the Ethnicities wall, São Bento monastery, Ruins park at Santa Teresa neighbourhood and Colombo's traditional café.
- Tours with a driver-guide:
- For 1 to 4 travelers. (sedan or suv) The driver will not guide at the touristic sights.
- Tours with a driver and guide: (absolute comfort)
- Guided tour options: For 1-3 travelers (suv), For 4-5 travelers (minivan) and for 5-14 travelers (van)
- Tours are private and customizable.
- Prices are paid per group and not per person.
- Transport by modern, air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver.
- Pick-up and drop-off from ANY hotel/ port/ national or international airport.
- Guides and drivers have excellent fluency in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German.
- Pick up starts at 9am unless stated otherwise, as a special request.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
Your hotel, port, or airport
Your hotel, port or airport
The tour starts with pick-up at 9am at your accomodation, port or airport, heading to discover the most precious hidden gems in Rio.
Be astonished by the baroque beauties of São Bento monastery, and then the palace that holds a beautiful love story at Lage park.
Visit the Chinese pagoda and one of the best views of the city of Rio.
Enjoy the beautifully colorful Olympic Boulevard, and be impressed by the tallest grafitti mural in the world!
Discover the two parks you never even knew existed in Rio and their amazing views.
Feel special the way only a private tour can make, in the safest and most comfortable way by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
All attractions may be altered upon request. Tickets and lunch at own expenses.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Customary start time is set for 9am. If you wish a different time, please specify as a special request or send us a message.
- Please note that busy times such as new years and carnival will limit the ammount of places to be visited.
- The tour duration is 8 hours plus 1 hour for lunch
- Communication through what's app mobile app is available.
- Wearing comfortable walking shoes is recommended.
- Wheelchair accessible vans may be provided. Please choose the "van" option at the time of booking.
- Special restaurants such as vegetarian or gluten-free are available, please advise.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Colombo café is closed on Sunday, we´ll replace by a restaurant in Santa Teresa.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.