- 25 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
English-speaking, affordable airport pickup that accounts for flight delays. Enjoy a safe, comfortable ride wherever you need — hotel, short-term rental or a meeting.
- One-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 15 minutes included waiting time
- 24/7 customer support
- Costs for extra waiting time or extra detours
- Costs for luggage surchage
Meet and greet at the airport
Travel to Rio de Janeiro–Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport (GIG) in a comfortable and safe way.
You can pre-book your private airport transfer from Rio to the airport.
When placing a booking, you may adjust the ride to your particular needs. If you travel with a big family, a couple of friends or brought a lot of luggage, simply indicate it in the booking and the car that will pick you up will be suited just for you.
It is important to remember to add your flight number upon placing the booking. This way, your driver will track your plane’s arrival so you won’t have to worry about any flight delays. We will always wait for you.
For your convenience, shortly before the time of the pickup, you will receive a text message with your driver’s name, contact details, our support number and booking reference.
Once you have landed, we will be waiting for you at the arrival gate with a meet & greet sign board sign and will assist you with your luggage.
Our customer service will be available 24/7 to assist you with any request regarding your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.