- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Brazilian bikini is a very important piece of clothing. In order for you to fit in on the beach you’d better throw away that old rag you have and find yourself a new one. One of the secrets behind those well trimmed bodies on the beach is a bikini that keeps it all in the right place. It’s the combination of quality and design that does the trick. BumBum founded in 1979 by Alcindo Silva Filho, better known as Cidinho remais a solid beachwear brand, and today sells slightly more modest styles as well as the trademark teeny bikinis.
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
If you want to look as hot as the locals on the beaches of Rio de Janeiro, make a beeline for this chic swimwear store. As well as the barely-there bikinis that Brazil is famous for, BumBum Ipanema (pronounced 'boomboom' and an inoffensive slang term for the derierre, the name reflects the national predilection for displaying ample amounts of buttock flesh on the beach) sells sexy one-pieces and some more modest bikinis.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.