- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Soak in some simply stunning views from atop Corcovado Mountain, and gaze at one of the Seven Modern Wonders of the World on this truly spectacular Christ the Redeemer City Tour.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Food and drinks
Rio de Janeiro South Zone
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
The Christ the Redeemer City Tour is a half-day tour of Rio de Janeiro that takes you on a comfortable and pleasant tour to one of the most important attractions in the city: Corcovado Mountain, home to one of the most famous monuments in the world: the statue of Christ the Redeemer (named by UNESCO as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World). A monumental work of art that rises 38m high with outstretched arms embracing the wonderful city of Rio de Janeiro.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.