- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
In the Argentine experience dinner you can enjoy the famous empanadas and taste a gastronomic delicacy: the Lomo steak
- Wine tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
- Extra service
Foz do Iguaçu Hotels and Hostels
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
The Argentine Experience takes you to a very exclusive restaurant.
With a capacity of only 30 people, the restaurant offers an innovative proposal to get to know the best Argentinian food and taste excellent wines in an atmosphere of fun and entertainment.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The restaurant only receive 30 people per tour, please book in advance.
- The transport service does NOT work if you staying in private residences, in this case the meeting point should be a hotel closer to the residence.
- ATTENTION: Brazilian tourists must bring with them an identity document or original passport to cross the borders (no other document is accepted). Tourists who are not Brazilians must have seen entering Argentina or Paraguay;
- At the age of 18, they must have judicial authorization to cross the border, even if accompanied by a parent;
- If you are a vegetarian, special dishes are prepared at no extra cost, provided you are informed when booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
First of all I didn’t receive any confirmarion from the tour agency of the pickup time. I tried to communicate with them but it was almost impossible. Finally they got to my hotel on the day. I booked a tour in spanish and I was on a portuguese tour... Thank God the tour guide spoke spanish. There was no three borders stop!!! When we arrived to the restaurant the tour guide told me that I had to wait for 40minutes (all the others in the tour were be placed on a table, however they said that for me, a solo traveller there was no table available). I must say the tour guide tried his best and at the end I was placed on a table with a familly. This was not pleasent at all because I was an outsider in their familly time.