- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the flavors, traditions and crafts of Rio de Janeiro and Brazil during this tour. Have the opportunity to see and taste typical and exotic fruits, explore the best of art and handicrafts in Ipanema and end with music, art and food of northeastern Brazil in this different and fun experience for your Sunday in Rio de Janeiro.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs (selected hotels only)
- Transported by an air-conditioned minivan
- Entrances fees* - Estimated local cash needed for tickets: USD 6 = BRL 20.00 per person. Our guide will assist you with your purchase.
- Entrance fees will be paid directly at the attractions. All major credit cards are accepted in both attractions. Attraction prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Entry/Admission - Feira de Sao Cristovao
Rio de Janeiro
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-ups between 8:30am and 9am Tour departs from selected hotels along the shore of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. If your hotel is outside the pickup area contact us to know the best pick up location and time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ipanema Farmer's Market, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
When visiting a farmer's market where fruits, vegetables, fish and various other things are sold, you will enjoy the flavors and aromas of the local culture. You will also have the opportunity to savor some of these delicacies
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Feira Hippie de Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
At the Hippie fair you will have the chance to see the best of local crafts. Stones, leather, T-shirt, jewelry, all made by local artisans. Several paintings and paintings are also exhibited
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Feira de Sao Cristovao, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
In this center of the Northeastern culture and exhibition, you can see and taste the cuisine of northeastern Brazil. Special in their seasonings and colors. Enjoy local music as well as dance.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers older than 6 years
- Infants with ID (0-5 on the lap) are free of charges
- Tours operated in English and Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to check if possible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.