- 1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The AquaRio (the largest aquarium in South American) rank as of Rio de Janeiro’s most popular family attraction. Save time waiting in long lines at each ticket office and avoid the hassle of Rio’s public transport with this two-in-one tour. This leaves more time for exploring the interactive exhibits.
- Licensed bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Aquário Marinho do Rio de Janeiro
Traveler pickup is offered
Depends on hotel location
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Main tourist area hotels and downtown Rio de Janeiro, after the boarding of all passengers we will go towards to the Marine Aquarium in Rio de Janeiro, or AquaRio. The AquaRio is the largest marine aquarium in South America and public visitation equipment which is 100% private, modern and a multifunctional education tool. And it is also a research center, conservation, recreation, entertainment and culture that create the opportunity to the city of Rio de Janeiro offering the visitation of a unique space with attractions and innovative technologies rarely seen in Brazil. With 26000 m2 of constructed area and 4,500,000 litres of water, the Aquarium is the largest Marine Aquarium in South America and it has around 8000 animals of 350 different species on display.
Several unreleased attractions, venues and grandiose tanks and all necessary infrastructure you will provide an educational and enjoyable entertainment. One of the biggest attractions of AquaRio is the main tank that calls Ocean and diving station-house. With 3,500,000 litres of water, seven-meter ceiling height and a tunnel going through its interior, the combination of the impressive mass of water with large quantity of fish will provide an incredible experience that usually is less accessible to the vast majority.
The Aquarium has a great technological component which is the Virtual Marine Aquarium. These facilities allow full interactivity for which the visitor to have access to concepts and informations about the species that may not have direct contact with the public for reasons of security, public health or even to avoid stress to the animals. After a visit to the Aquarium we're going to make the way back to the hotels and meeting places. In the Tour the tickets are included. Lunch is not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring a light snack, water and sunscreen
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.