- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail through the Magellan Strait to Isla Magdalena, Natural Monument Los Pinguinos, which protects more than 120,000 penguins and also a small colony of sea lions.
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Transfer included !!
- The visit to the Penguin Colony “Monumento Natural Los Pingüinos” located in Magdalena Island it will be for 1 hour
- Entry/Admission - Isla Magdalena
Muelle Prat, Av. Costanera del Estrecho de Magallanes 1398, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Office Address: Passengers Hall of the cruise port where your ship will arrive, Fiordos del Sur office.
Meeting time 8.30 AM if you arrive by cruise ship, 7.15 AM for people staying at hotels.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Magdalena, Jose Nogueira 1255, Punta Arenas Chile
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given a full refund.
- This trip can be canceled due to few passengers or poor weather by Punta Arenas Administration even one hour before starting.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.