- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail through the Magellan Strait to Isla Magdalena, Natural Monument Los Pinguinos, which protects more than 120,000 penguins and also a small colony of sea lions.
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Transfer included !!
- The visit to the Penguin Colony “Monumento Natural Los Pingüinos” located in Magdalena Island it will be for 1 hour
- Entry/Admission - Isla Magdalena
Traveler pickup is offered
7am or 10:30am
Cruisers only 10.30 AM.
With transfer option, pickup is at 9:45am
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Magdalena, Jose Nogueira 1255, Punta Arenas Chile
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given a full refund.
- This trip can be canceled due to poor weather by Punta Arenas Administration even one hour before starting.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.