- 8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Marvel at the best of Santiago from an open-top double-decker bus, complete with informative commentary. You'll have the option to hop on or off as many times as you like or continue on the bus doing the entire route! The Santiago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour allows you to discover the capital of Chile in depth and with greater flexibility than ever before!
- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio commentary
- Bracelet and headphones (to be collected before yo start your tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You may board the Santiago Hop On Hop Off Tour at any stop in the city
There are 13 stops along the city route, each one with a different point of interest and in close range of a renowned Santiago attraction. You can hop on and off as many times as you like along the circuit between the hours of 9:30am and 6pm. The loop lasts about 2 hours and buses pass by each stop approximately every 30 minutes.
Whether you're a first time or repeat visitor, the Santiago Hop-on Hop-off bus tour offers unlimited value over one day. Air-conditioned and equipped with audio commentary, customize your travel with the flexibility to jump on and off at various locations throughout the city at your leisure.
List of stops include:
1. Parque Arauco
2. Hotel Sheraton
3. Patio Bellavista
4. Funicular Parque Metropolitano
5. Plaza de Armas
6. Plaza de la Constitución
7. Paseo Bulnes
8. Santa Lucía
10. Costanera Center & Sky Costanera
11. Isidora Goyenechea
12. Escuela Militar
13. Nueva Las Condes
Please see the itinerary field below for a detailed list of stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are valid for one day and can be used between the hours of 9:30am and 6pm
- Important: You must exchange this voucher for a Hop-on Hop-off ticket at Info Centers located in different areas in Santiago. You will receive there your bracelet and the headphones for the audio tour. You will find detailed information in your voucher.
- Wheelchair accessible, however there is a large step to get on the bus and you must be able to stand (with driver assistance) in order to board
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.