- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this 4-hour tour of Chile's capital. Santiago is a dynamic, modern city where colonial mansions sit among soaring skyscrapers, where folk art becomes fashion and Latin and European cultures intertwine. The city is reinventing itself with arts, nightlife, and restaurant scenes that have never been better, making this thriving and sophisticated metropolis into the civic, cultural, and historical nucleus of the country.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional bilingual guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel or address pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your Santiago hotel or address
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
After a pickup in the morning or afternoon, begin the tour by visiting the installations at the Club Hípico de Santiago, or "Equestrian Club", which is a replica of one of the most beautiful equestrian clubs of France. Later, continue on by the old wealthy neighborhood of the city, which dazzles with the architecture, complete with a few surprises within the current occupants of the buildings.
Continue on toward the civic center of the city, including the parade ground, the Santa Lucía Hill, the Cathedral, La Moneda Pallace and the post office building. Climb to the balcony of the San Cristobal hill, located in the biggest urban park of the city, or climb to the balcony of the Santa Lucía hill, according to your choice. The last stop will be a visit to a traditional craft shop.
The tour will finish in the Central Market (Mercado Central) to enjoy a typical lunch at your own expense, or if you wish, at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- pickup from your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, or Santiago Centro if your hotel is outside the pick up area recharge will be applied
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.