- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join this full-day wine tour, where you will get to know the city of Valparaiso and the Casablanca valley.
Ride our vehicle for 1,5 hours and arrive to the "main port" of Valparaiso, where your guide will lead you and your small-group of no more than 7 passengers on a city tour. Before departing to Casablanca valley, your guide will recommend good restaurants in Valparaiso for lunch (not included).
Continue to Casablanca and spend time in the vineyard, where you will take a walking tour at the Emiliana vineyard. Learn of how the organic grapes are harvested after tasting 4 selections of wine. After you will be returning to your hotel in Santiago.
- All entrance fees included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour (maximum of 7)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Elevator ride
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor El Peral
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor Reina Victoria
- Entry/Admission - Emiliana Organic Vineyards
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the central neighbourhoods in Santiago. (Vitacura, Las Condes,
Providencia, Santiago Centro, Ñuñoa).
Exact pick-up time is confirmed the day before with an email sent by your guide between 6 pm and 8 pm. Pick-up is between 9 AM and 9:30 AM
Between 8:30am and 9:30am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Between 18:00 - 19:00pm
Daily, subject to availability
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Sotomayor, Valparaiso Chile
Major civic center of Valparaíso. The main attraction is the Monument to the Pacific War heroes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Concepcion, Valparaiso 2370835 Chile
One of the more than 40 hills you can find in Valparaiso. Formerly known as Nuestra Señora de La Concepcion, was the name of the fortress built on this hill.
One of the most live hills in the city with many restaurants and bars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ascensor El Peral, Miramar / Plaza de la Justicia, Valparaiso Chile
Ride an elevator built in 1901, that connects Plaza Sotomayor in the flatland with the Yugoslavian boulevard and Baburizza palace at Concepcion hill.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso Chile
A hill that in the past was inhabited mainly by immigrants, its name come from the beautiful gardens that decorated the houses of this area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ascensor Reina Victoria, Calle Elias, Valparaiso Chile
Elevator located at Cerro Alegre, inaugurated in 1903. Part of Chile's historical monument.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Emiliana Organic Vineyards, Avenida Nueva Tajamar 481 Of. 905 WTC Building, South Tower Las Condes, Casablanca Chile
Organic and biodynamic vineyard located on the route between Valparaiso and Santiago
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring sunglasses and a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our guide contacts all the participants the day before the tour with any necessary additional information about the weather and pickup details. (Between 6 pm and 8 pm)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements.
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility disabilities.
- Most travelers can participate
- Let us know of any important medical information.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.