- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the Casablanca Valley, one of Chile's most important wine producing regions, on this 9-hour guided tour from Santiago. In a small group of no more than 7, visit the wineries of Veramonte, Emiliana , Casas del bosque, and Indomita (or Bodegas Re), and enjoy a tasting at two. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting at two vineyards
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Your local Santiago hotel, please confirm upon booking
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily except December 8, 25, and 31
Your day begins with a 9am pickup from your Santiago hotel. Greet your driver-guide, board the air-conditioned minivan, and head out on your tour.
From Santiago, travel along Highway 68 toward the central Chilean coast for about 1.5 hours. Begin your wine tour in the Casablanca Valley at the first organic vineyard, Veramonte, noted for its Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc. Afterward, move on to the Loma Larga winery, just five minutes away and one of the largest organic vineyards in the world.
Another 10 minutes' drive takes you to the neighboring wineries of Viña Mar, and Indomita. In total, you visit four vineyards throughout the day, with time for tastings at two of them. At each stop staff will guide you through the products, deepening your understanding of Chilean wine. At Viña Mar there is an optional upgrade to a sparkling wine tasting.
Between visits, stop for lunch at your own expense at Tanino Restaurant or Macerado.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your Santiago hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring a wind jacket and sunblock
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Maximum group size of 7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.