- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join your guide on this 9 hour day tour to San Jose de Maipo and Cajon del Maipo. Discover the beauty of the Andes mountains while visiting Cajon del Maipo, one of the preferred areas of central Chile for ecotourism. Stop for lunch (own expense) at a mountainside restaurant on your return to Santiago.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Professional Bilingual guide Spanish/English
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Turistik
- Entry/Admission - Embalse El Yeso
- Snow clothes rental
- Entry/Admission - Maipo Canyon
Hotels and Hostels: pickup in Santiago Centro, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura
Hotel pick-ups begin at 8:15am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turistik, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Cajon del Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
You will connect with nature and the wonderful views offered by the Cajón del Maipo. The first stop will be in the historical San José de Maipo, to know its history through its wonderful architecture of colonial style.
Stop At: Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Luego este hermoso destino te llevará hacia el impresionante embalse El Yeso, la principal reserva de agua de Santiago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maipo Canyon
On the way back to Santiago, we make a stop at a typical Andean restaurant, where you can have lunch if you wish on your own.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Dress code: Snow clothes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.