- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A spectacular view of Coquimbo Bay, the city and the port La Serena. Lookout as it will be an unforgettable memory of your stay in La Serena. Take a look at the beautiful gardens with trees that grow in abundance such as hibiscus, bougainvillea and corona del inca.
- Pickup and drop-off
- Guide in Spanish or English during the entire visit
- Entry/Admission - Museo Arqueologico de La Serena
- Food and Drink
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
Traveler pickup is offered
please send your cruiser details
Terminal Puerto Coquimbo
Tour ends at Costanera 600, Coquimbo, Región de Coquimbo.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Arqueologico de La Serena, Cordovez esquina con Cienfuegos, La Serena Chile
We will pick you at time you request and our first stop will be visit the Archaeological Museum, to watch how the history is still alive in a full tour inside of the building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Faro Monumental de La Serena, Avenida del Mar, La Serena Chile
After that we will get ready to visit the Monumental Lighthouse, principal symbol of this city.
Stop At: Playa La Herradura, Los Pimientos 424, Coquimbo Chile
We cover the Avenida del Mar area in which sophisticated buildings and tourist centers stand out from the rest of the city.
We will see the typical maritime-commerce activity of the port during our tour along the Avenida Costanera (Coastline Avenue) and downtown Coquimbo.
We finish in La Herradura (horseshoe) resort located in the mystic and legendary bay of Guayacán.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.