- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Connect with nature in an environment of peace and fresh mountain air with the best views of the Andes. Discover the Embalse El Yeso and let yourself be surprised by the landscape, through the whole experience in the company of our guides. The tour includes stops in historical landmarks and in the small town of San Jose de Maipo. Take the magic of the mountains with you.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Picnic at the lagoon (cheese, wine, snacks, and beverages)
- Lunch time (empanada)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4X4
1: Santiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region
2: Providencia, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
3: Las Condes, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
4: Vitacura, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
5: Recoleta, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Hotels or AirB&B are available on this areas:
• Santiago Downtown.
• Las Condes (Hotels district).
• Vitacura (Hotels district).
• For airport Hotels you may request the agency for the availability.
• If your hotel is not in the available areas we'll provide the nearest meeting point from your location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tunel Ferroviario del Tinoco, Camino Al Volcan, San Jose de Maipo Chile
You will stop to know the history of the train that used to take miners from the village to the mountains. Also is possible to take great imagens of the Maipo river rapids.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Jose de Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
This is the main town of this mountain canyon. You can see this country town and easy life style of its people.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo 9460000 Chile
This beautiful turquoise lagoon that reflects the high mountains of the Andes is the main attraction of this trip. There you will have time to explore the area, enjoy a delicious picnic made by our staff. On the way will be possible to see fauna as Condors, foxes plus amazing formations made in rocks by erosion.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Suggestive things to bring: Sunscreen - Sun hat - Sunglasses - Comfortable clothes - Warm clothes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.