- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Connect with nature in an environment of peace and fresh mountain air with the best views of the Andes. Discover the Embalse El Yeso and let yourself be surprised by the landscape, through the whole experience in the company of our guides. The tour includes stops in historical landmarks and in the small town of San Jose de Maipo. Take the magic of the mountains with you.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Picnic at the lagoon (cheese, wine, snacks, and beverages)
- Lunch time (empanada)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4X4
Hotels in the District of Santiago
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
On this tour you will feel and become part of this gorgeous place, in the middle of the mountains.
Cajon del Maipo is a canyon located is the Andes mountain, 83 kilometers from Santiago. The scenery here is wild, just the blue sky above and rivers, lagoons, amazing forms caused by erosion and time on the hills.
First go to your destination, continuing along the banks of the Maipo River rapids, stopping at different landscapes like waterfall, view point of the most amazing scene of the Andes Mountains until you get to the Embalse el Yeso. Walk and explore this area where is possible observe wildlife like, condors, eagles, foxes and flora. Enjoys silence and make a cheers for your loved ones with the best Chilean wine and your picnic (brunch) in front of the lagoon.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Suggestive things to bring: Sunscreen - Sun hat - Sunglasses - Comfortable clothes - Warm clothes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.