- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get picked up with on a Minivan Hyundai H1, Mercedes Vito or similar. In this private 2 hour transfer from Santiago de Chile International Airport or your hotel centrally located in Santiago City, to San Antonio Port or your hotel there. The vehicle will pick up you at the hour you choose or the tour operator can suggest one for you.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Airport transfer
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Spanish speaker driver
- Hotel/Port drop-off in San Antonio
- Vehicle: Minivan Hyundai H1, Mercedes Vito or similar.
- Food and drinks
- English speaking driver
ll centrally located accomodation in Santiago, from the district of Santiago Centro, Providencia, Vitacura, Las Condes (until Av. Manquehue). • Airport SCL, Santiago de Chile internation Airport Arturo Merino Benitez. Directions: The driver will look for you in your hotel principal reception. If you can not make contact with him within the time indicated, please call us on +569 9275 0297, do not let others speak for you to avoid scams.
- Santiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region - Pick up form SCL airport, please send us your flight arrival information.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- San Antonio - Av. Barros Luco N°1613, of. 8 A San Antonio - Chile
Travel in this hassle-free transfer from Santiago de Chile Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport or hotel to San Antonio city (Hotel or the port),
Choose the departure time, from Santiago, however,the tour operator might recommend an assigned time for a better experience.
If desired, you can adjust the routes of the transfer to your interests, for example, to enjoy a beautiful view on your way from the Chilean coast.
The duration of the transfer is approximately 2 hours, but it'll depend on the traffic of the day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Driver only speaks Spanish
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
95% One hand on the wheel. Not paying full attention on the road. Used both hand to do cell phone searches etc. One stretch he did 150 Km/hr. speed. Ran over couple of orange plastic lane dividers. Complained about paying highway toll fee, and kept saying luckily he had money to pay. We did not feel safe at all.
This was just a transfer from my hotel in Santiago to the cruise port of San Antonio. The driver was on time, very courteous and spoke good English .
Our driver was only Spanish speaking and very erratic in his driving, which made it a bit nervy on the drive to the port. Maybe another driver would be better, but our one was not good at all.
service was very good. English speaking driver was very good to guide and explain the history of San Antonio. Driver was kind to explain the products in the plantation field as we were passing road side of highway. Driver was courteous and friendly. Four star is due to high fee. Choong Wee.