- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour is the best opportunity to experience the beauty and the best of what Chile has to offer. Start the tour by heading to Valparaiso, the main port of Chile and one of the most important since the conquest of America. Its incomparable patrimonial wealth is why UNESCO has declared it World Heritage in 2003. The next visit is at one of the most beautiful vineyards in Casablanca valley where you will taste they delicious wines also have access to sale prices at the store. This 9-hour, small-group tour ends with drop you off at the cruise ship terminal in San Antonio port, at the specific time requested. There is a maximum group size of 12 people.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Hotel pickup included
- Hotel pickup in Santiago City
- Port drop-off at the Cruise ship terminal in San Antonio
- Professional English tour guide
- Professional Driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transportation of luggage
- Wine Tour/Tasting at the Vineyards
- Alcoholic Beverages
From Santiago the pick up Hotels or AirB&B are available on this areas:
• Santiago Centro (Downtown) .
• Las Condes.
• Airport Hotels.If your hotel is not in the available areas you will be provided the nearest meeting point from your location.
Exact pick up will be provided 24 hours before the tour.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Concludes at cruise ship terminal in San Antonio port
On this tour, walk down the streets and hills of Valparaiso that will surprise you behind every corner with old elevators, colorful stairways, viewpoints of the endless sea and the colorful hills with unique architecture many of which are decorated with well adorned graffiti made by famous local and international artists.
Next visit the Indomita winery whose location on top of a hill allows you to have a better view of all the Valley of Casablanca, in this place you will enjoy a delicious wine tasting and you can explore their facilities freely apart from an optional lunch in their gourmet restaurant
At the end of the tour you will be dropped you off at the cruise ship terminal in San Antonio port, at the specific time requested.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, number of luggage.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Jaime gave us an exceptional tour after we disembarked from our Celebrity Cruise. He was there to meet us at the port and was very helpful and informative. He is truly a professional and age us so much information as well as a wonderful tour of the fish market, Valparaiso and the winery. We recommend him highly!
We visited only one vineyard and then were short hopped away to get to Santiago before we had the chance to get lunch there, which we thought would be an option. The walk about in Valpariaso was quite enjoyable. Guide communicated well. So while the tour started out good, it did not get better. We probably left too big a tip for the average quality of the experience.
tour director talked on the phone all the time because it was his birthday.did not take us to casablanca valley-no wine tasting at all
Our tour guide met our group of 8 at the cruise port for pickup. On time no problem. Gave us a talk about the area. Quite nice. Valparaiso was interesting. Took the walk and explain the history before lunch. Lunch was nice for all individuals. We ate in Valparaiso. Then headed to the wine location, only 4people tasted the wine. After this, to Santiago to be dropped off. End of tour. Poor guide had a sore throat therefore could only speak for a short time.