- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Begin your tour with pickup from your hotel in Santiago prior to an 8 a.m. departure. Take a scenic 90 minute drive through the countryside to reach the The Arqueologic park Paidahuen, locaded in family owned vineyard San Esteban. Relax and Taste good quality wines from the Aconcagua Valley. including and Empanada. You will learn about there wines and see the mountains as the backround.
Travel through spectacular scenery to one of the most beautiful lagoons in the Andes Mountains.
After learning about the area from your guide, spend free time admiring the view of the lagoon and the Andes, visiting the oldest winter ski resort in South America, and eating lunch (own expense).
At the end of your tour, return to your hotel or other specified drop-off point in Santiago, stopping along the way to take photos.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Driver - guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting at Arqueologic Park Paidahuen
- Park Admission
- Entry/Admission - Paidahuen Park
Traveler pickup is offered
In some cases Hotels at airport have extra charge for pick up or meet at downtown santiago. please check with local tour operator
If accomodation far from hotel area you will have to meet the tour at hotel listed
If your accommodation is not a hotel. please provide exact address.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paidahuen Park, La Florida - Las Vizcachas 2220, San Esteban, Los Andes, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Visit included to Archeological park with Inca Petroglyphs, wine Tasting of San Esteban winery and Taste local Empanada
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ski Portillo Chile, Ruta 60 420, Los Andes, San Esteban, Valparaíso, Chile
Visit Inca Lagoon Located in Ski Resort Portillo. In Spring & Summer, Free time to explore the shores of the Lake, Time for Lunch (Clients own expense)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Aconcagua, Mendoza Province, Argentina
Stop on the road to Glance the Highest Mountain Outside the Himalayas, 6.960 mt above sea level.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Paso Internacional Los Libertadores, Los Andes, Valparaiso Region, Chile
Ride in one of the most amazing roads in the andes. Riding it's 28 turns called LOS CARACOLES (the snail road) located a few kilometers from Chile & Argentina Border line
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved (wear comfortable shoes)
- Please bring sunblock and a wind jacket
- Pick up time is confirmed 1 day before travel date by email
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is requiered to mention if infant seat is needed
- Pick up from hotels central located Santiago downtown, providencia, las condes or vitacura. If staying apart from hotel radio area must consider a meeting point
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.