- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Torres del Paine is a unique place where you can explore this beautiful National Park.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Guide tour in Spanish or English during the entire visit
- Transportation by car, minibus or bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
All hotel in Puerto Natales central area
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Original departure point
The first stop will be made in the thousand-year-old Milodón cave. A enormous natural accident with an incalculable anthropological value where is believed that the Patagonia primitive man lived close to the Milodón, a extinct herbivorous animal.
After a 30 minutes trek, we will have another stop in El Castillo hill, cafeteria service available. A whole preamble before arriving at Torres del Paine National Park along the area of Laguna Amarga (Bitter Lagoon). A real spectacle in which species of red foxes and condors use to join the beautiful panoramic sight of the Paine´s massif.
A short distance ahead the Norsdenskjold and Pehoé lakes can be observed in company with guanacos and rheas.
The tour continues with a 10 minutes trek which will let you discover the marvelous Salto Grande (Grand Jump) where you will also face the imposing cuernos (horns) and get the Gray Lake.
In the afternoon the outing goes to the area of the glacier. Here we will take a break for 1.5-hour and after the trek through the lengas (native three) forest and on the Grey Glacier´s floes.
The return trip ends when we arrive at Puerto Natales and leave the passenger at bus terminal or hotels.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.