- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Torres del Paine is a unique place where you can explore this beautiful National Park.
You will enjoy a full day with the most beutiful views in the world.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Guide tour in Spanish or English during the entire visit
- Transportation by car, minibus or bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Cueva del Milodon
- Entry/Admission - Torres del Paine National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotel in Puerto Natales central area
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cueva del Milodon, Ruta y-290 kilometro 8, Puerto Natales Chile
Visiting Patagonia without touring the Torres del Paine is almost a sin. From 07:30 hours this excursion will take you from your accommodation in Puerto Natales to the Torres del Paine National Park.
The first stop will be the Milodón cave, a huge natural accident of incalculable value, where the primitive Patagonian man and the Milodón, an extinct herbivorous animal, have become accustomed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Castillo National Reserve, Villa Cerro Castillo Chile
After 30 minutes of excursion and 36 km of route, the second stop will be made: Cerro Castillo, where passengers can enjoy cafeteria services.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Torres del Paine National Park Chile
After 30 minutes of excursion and 36 km of route, the second stop will be made: Cerro Castillo, where passengers can enjoy cafeteria services. A whole preamble to arrive later at the Torres del Paine National Park through the Laguna Amarga sector, a true spectacle in which specimens of red foxes and condors usually accompany the beautiful panoramic views of the Paine massif.
What is coming is even more overwhelming. Following the route you can see the lakes Nordenskjold and Pehoé, accompanied by groups of guanacos and ñandúes.
The road continues with a 10 minute walk, where it is possible to discover the beautiful Salto Grande to continue along the front of the imposing horns heading towards the Lake Gray sector.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Glacier Grey, Puerto Natales Chile
During the afternoon, the excursion continues to the glacier sector, where there will be a stop of approximately 1 hour and a half and a beautiful walk among lenga forests and the impressive icebergs of the Gray glacier.
The return trip concludes arriving in Puerto Natales between 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., leaving the passengers in their lodging place
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.