- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the beauties and secrets that Valparaíso and Viña del Mar hide in a 10-hour tour. These two sister cities are only 120 kilometers from the capital Santiago. Accompanied by a guide, you will enter the ancient streets and hills of what was the most important port of the South Pacific in the nineteenth century. Meet the picturesque funiculars of Valparaíso and other features that made it a World Heritage Site. Stroll through Viña del Mar and its beautiful beaches. Enjoy the sea breeze of this wonderful area of Chile and taste its exquisite local cuisine with a small group of people.
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
The starting point will be your Hotel or another address in Santiago de Chile you provide us.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
The return location is your Hotel or another address in Santiago de Chile you provide us.
• Pick-up between 6:30 - 7:00 am in your Hotel or another address you provide.
• Visit Pablo Neruda’s House Museum “La Sebastiana”, in Florida Hill in Valparaíso.
• Walk through the hills of Valparaíso and dazzle with their colorful houses and unique beauty.
• Visit Soto Mayor Square and learn about the particular history of Chile and its naval battles.
• Try the tasty local food and drinks of Chile in the garden city of Viña del Mar.
• Visit the cute Flower Watch at Viña del Mar.
• Enjoy a wonderful and relaxing moment on the beach of Viña del Mar.
• Drop-off at 4:30 pm in your Hotel or another address you provide.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.