- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the most important highlights of Easter Island during this 7-hour private tour. Explore the famous megalithic statues, while your guide teaches you about this fascinating culture with incredible legends about the island. Stop at the Rano Kau crater and relax on Anakena beach, one of the most beautiful places of Easter Island. Enjoy a stress-free hotel pickup and drop-off service on your special day to immerse yourself in the Rapa Nui culture.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- National Park entrance fees ticket ($80 USD)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Monday to Sunday
Begin your day with a private pickup service from your hotel on Easter Island.
Explore the major Rapa Nui archaeological sites near the Rano Kau volcano crater and learn about the famous Birdman legend at the O'rongo ceremonial village. Continue your tour to Ahu Akivi, a site that was first scientifically restored in 1960 with a platform of 7 standing moai. This platform is characterized as being one of the few located in the center of the island. These statues face the setting sun. Next, feast your eyes on the Ahu Tongariki, featuring 15 standing moai. Later, learn about how the moai were built at Rano Raraku site.
To end the tour, visit the inspiring turquoise water of Anakena Beach. Timing is flexible and can be spent in any given location as long as you wish.
Lunch is not included on this tour but there are places where you can buy a snack and bring it on the tour.
When your tour is complete you will be transported back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- An infant seats is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Activity NOT VALID for cruise passengers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.