- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Coyhaique National Reserve, located just 3km from Coyhaique, was created to help avoid erosion after the many large-scale fires that ravaged the area around the city at the start of the colonization. We invite you to be part of this adventure and travel with us to one of the most beautiful scenic routes in the world , enjoying a nature forgotten by many.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Local guide
- Port pickup
- Private tour
We start our trip from Puerto Chacabuco and head towards Puerto Aysen, the second largest city in the Aysen region. We will then cross the Aysen River over the Presidente Ibañez Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Chile.
Then we drive to the east, along the road that connects Puerto Aysén City and Coyhaique, one of the busiest routes in the region. Along this road we can see the banks of Rio Simpson, surrounded by an evergreen forest along with the beautiful waterfall, Cascada La Virgen.
We also visit the Rio Simpson National Reserve museum and observe the flora and fauna. Then we will go to the Coyhaique National Reserve where you take a short walk on the shores of Laguna Verde.
We share a delicious picnic with traditional food from the Patagonian region, enjoying a panoramic view of the city of Coyhaique.
It is recommended to be prepared for unexpected changes in the weather. Bring rain gear and comfortable shoes for your walks and excursions. Protect yourself from the sun with sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.