- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A fantastic way to get to know a country is to do it thorough its gastronomy and its wines
In this excursion the wine accompanies us all day long. Because everything is nicer with a glass of wine in your hand!
Visit wineries with a beautiful story to tell, taste excellent wines, enjoy good food and have lots of fun in a breathtaking landscape of vineyards at the foot of the Andes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- DVD (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What happens in the little wine bus?
1. We pick you up at your hotel, apartment or the address you give us to
go to Isla de Maipo
2. We do a
brunch with wine in the country house and gardens of the art gallery "La Espina del Arte"
visit the mythical cellar of "Los Mesa" family and taste its traditional wines and liquors
taste premium wines of
Santa Ema, TerraMater and De Martino wineries. And visit them!
5. We enjoy a
traditional lunch in a beautiful production villa on the banks of the Maipo river
activity around wine at the century old winery La Era
7. We drop you off at your hotel, apartment or the address you give us in
Santiago de Chile
we are going to do our best so you can keep
an unforgettable memory of the experience. We will love to have you with us. Our mission is that you live an exciting experience and that you
enjoy the five senses to the fullest. And one thing is for sure, in most of our wine adventures we end up toasting for the day we have spent together and saying goodbye with a hug,
happy and satisfied, although we do not know each other more than a few hours ago.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.