- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour mixes a full-day guided experience that takes you to see 2 coastal cities in the central region of Chile. Valparaiso is declared World Heritage by Unesco with a lot of character and important historical aspects as well as being one of the principal cities for the economic activity of Chile. Viña del Mar every year wins the prize of the best place to live in Chile. It's a beautiful city with streets full of flowers, and its beaches are like no others. You will also visit the Casablanca Valley which is famous for its white wines, with some of the wines from this region having been voted the best in the world. If you want to discover in deep the Casablanca Valley you can choose the different winery tours options on this full day experience
- Local taxes
- Food tasting (Azapa olives and cookies with olive oil)
- Winery Tour Including Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Includes: Reception, visit Mirador, wine and winemaking rooms,
- 3 wine tasting (1 Selected Varietal y 2 Premium wines line
- The tour begins with a walk through our gardens where visitors see how the native animals play an active role in the biodiversity that sustains our land. They then visit the vineyard, where we explain the types of soil, varieties planted, and the climatic characteristics of the valley. The tour concludes in the cellar, where we store the biodynamic preparations used for the nutrition and protection of the vines. The tour ends with a tasting of the following organically grown wines: · Adobe · Novas · Signos de Origen · Coyam
- Video of the casablanca valley and vinification processes - guided tour for the winery - 3 wines tasting (1 wine reserve and 2 great wines reservation
• Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
• Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
Don't waste your time going to a meeting point or doing many pick ups before the tour starts. This tour starts from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or on small cases on a central if your accomodation is outside this areas, in a van with air-conditioning. The tour includes a full day tour with around 9 stops with enough time for take pictures and enjoy the environment all this in a small group of people also enjoy a winery tour with the best wineries that you can find on Casablanca Valley, Including Indomita Vineyard, Emiliana Vineyard, Bodegas Re, Casas Del Bosque and Viña Mar sparkling wine vineyard
Taking the 68 route coast way the tour starts crossing the Curacavi Valley which is one of the most important of agriculture of the central region. Arrive at Casablanca to enjoy a wine tour according your choice including wine tastings also enjoy azapa olives with olive oil and crackers.
After that continue towards the Pacific ocean arriving in Valparaíso (Legislative Capital and main port of the country), Valparaiso historical center has been declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO. Valparaíso will surprise you with its tucked in houses and scenic elevators.
Among its colored houses, “La Sebastiana” stands out. It was one of the houses of the poet and Nobel Prize Pablo Neruda, which we will visit. After that we will travel through 5 important points of the city: Paseo Yugoslavo, 7 Esquinas, Plaza Sotomayor, Paseo 21 de Mayo and the Valparaíso Lighthouse.
Later, go to Viña del Mar, where you'll enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Viña del Mar, known as “The garden city” for its great amount of parks, and beautiful beaches. This city is the main destination for tourist that come to this place to enjoy its marvels. Visit the famous Clock of Flowers a main attraction with its extensive coastline, with miles of beach, and restaurants.
This tour includes Reñaca Beach sector the top beach area of the central region with wonderfull views and the opportunity of see and heard Sea Lions
In this tour you return to the place of pick-up. This is not a charter bus is a tour made with Van and you are going to have the opportunity to ask and talk with your guide in every moment.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.