- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
7 hours tour. Explore the city of La Serena, Chile's second oldest city, full of history and colonial architectural elements that adorn their facades and streets, like churches, important buildings and The lighthouse of La Serena. Visit the city of Coquimbo, famous port surrounded with stories and traditions of the sea. Be part of the history of the fourth Region through this tour, which runs from Incas and Diaguitas civilization to pirates and corsairs.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Professional guide
- Hotel / port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Playa La Herradura
- Entry/Admission - Cruz Del Tercer Milenio
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte Lambert
- Entry/Admission - Museo Arqueologico de La Serena
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Guayacan
- Entry/Admission - Faro Monumental de La Serena
Departs from your hotel or the cruise ship port
Coincides with your ship's arrival time
From tuesday to sunday.
Departure from the port of Coquimbo around 8:30am. The Tour starts at the Civic Center of the city of La Serena, where you'll visit the most interesting places such as the Plaza de Armas, important churches built of stone, the Recova craft center and the Archaeological Museum.
Afterwards, you'll drive along the av. Francisco de Aguirre, the main route of entry to the city, to the Japanese Garden and then to La Serena Lighthouse, built between 1951 and 1953. The Av. Del Mar, which is the coastal road connecting between La Serena and Coquimbo. It will lead us to the port, to visit the city, the English Quarter with its old mansions of the early nineteenth century. Then we will go to Mirador del Fuerte Lambert, a true relic, observation point for the defense of the port, built during the second half of the seventeenth century.
Then, stop for lunch before continuing the journey to the Cross of the Third Millennium, a memorial to the Christian faith. The final stop is a visit to Guayacan, a sector which during the nineteenth century revolved around the work of copper smelting. Famous sites here include the Church Sector, a Catholic church designed by Eiffel and the bay of La Herradura.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.