- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
With your professional, local guide, you will take in the wonderful Lake Todos los Santos, visit the Petrohué jumps and visit Peulla. After visiting the Petrohué Waterfalls, you will then enjoy a two-hour boat trip on Todos los Santos Lake, taking in the views of the majestic Osorno, Puntiaguado and Tronador volcanoes. When you arrive in Peulla, your 10-hour adventure does not end, because you can choose from a wide variety of excursions such as canopy, horseback riding, and 4x4 safari, in the middle of a natural scenario that will surprise you.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Pick up is from the direction of Salvador 72, Puerto Varas. you must approach this meeting point.
- Entry/Admission - Lago Todos Los Santos
- Entry/Admission - Cascada Velo de la Novia
- Entry/Admission - Saltos del Petrohue
Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, Región de los Lagos, Chile
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saltos del Petrohue, Ruta 225 Km 64 Parque Nacional Vicente Pérez Rosales, Puerto Varas Chile
The Petrohué River Falls are waterfalls located a short distance downstream from Todos Los Santos Lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago Todos Los Santos, Ruta 225 Km 66 Petrohué, Puerto Varas Chile
Todos los Santos Lake is located in the X Region of Los Lagos, Chile, 96 km northeast of the regional capital Puerto Montt and 76 km east of the city of Puerto Varas, within the confines of the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cascada Velo de la Novia, Peulla Chile
Villa Peulla un destino único en la Patagonia Chilena, rodeado de ríos, cascadas y volcanes. Paraíso ecologico perfecto para amantes de la naturaleza.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.