- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Escape the city hustle and bustle on this nine hour trip to the Colina Hot Springs. Relax with the convenience of transfer service from and to your Santiago hotel, on this small-group (maximum of 7) tour. Journey through the Chilean countryside on your way to Cajon del Maipo, just 68.5m (110.3km) south of Santiago. Soak in the famous hot springs of Colina with the Andes Mountains as a backdrop. Enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Andes.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water and juice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 7 passengers)
- Picnic lunch
- Entry/Admission - Termas Valle de Colina
Your accommodations in Santiago
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Monday through Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cajón Del Maipo, Camino Al Volcán 39565, San José de Maipo, Región Metropolitana, Chile
We will enter the Canon of Maipo River to admire the region’s many natural wonders, including waterfalls, glaciers, and snow-covered mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Termas Valle de Colina, Camino G 25 a 16 kms de lo Valdes, San Jose de Maipo Chile
arrive at these thermal hot springs. Relax and rejuvenate as you soak your aches and pains away in the hot water, marveling at the alpine landscape and breathing in the brisk mountain air. To help complement your soak, your guide will then prepare an al fresco picnic lunch. all accompanied by Chilean wine
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 passengers in minivan
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please provide your hotel name, address, and phone number at the time of booking
- Will be operated by a multilingual guide
- Lunch menu to include an outdoor BBQ of sausage with bread, Chilean pebre, and wine
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- It is recommended to bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen, swimsuit, and a wind jacket
- Great photo opportunities along the way so bring your camera
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.