- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Escape the city hustle and bustle on this nine hour trip to the Colina Hot Springs. Relax with the convenience of transfer service from and to your Santiago hotel, on this small-group (maximum of 7) tour. Journey through the Chilean countryside on your way to Cajon del Maipo, just 68.5m (110.3km) south of Santiago. Soak in the famous hot springs of Colina with the Andes Mountains as a backdrop. Enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Andes.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water and juice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 7 passengers)
- Picnic lunch
- Entry/Admission - Termas de Banos Colina
Your accommodations in Santiago
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Monday through Saturday
Begin your excursion with pickup from your Santiago accommodations prior to the 7am departure time. You will be picked up by a 7-passenger minivan with a driver/guide for this nine hour tour. Journey 68.5m (110.3km) to Cajon de Maipo, which is located south of the city. Enjoy the Chilean countryside and stop along the way to take advantage of great photo opportunities. Your local guide will provide a unique insight to Chilean culture, history, and customs. See beautiful waterfalls and the majestic Andes Mountain Range.
Arrive at the Colina Hot Springs located in the foothills of the Andes Mountains. While not a strenuous walk to the hot springs, the area has uneven surfaces so this tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues. Then, it is time to prepare to go into the hot springs, known for their healing properties. Relax in these natural pools, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and feast on the stunning landscape that surrounds you.
You will enjoy an outdoor picnic prepared by your driver/guide that includes traditional sausage with bread, Chilean pebre, and wine. Sit back and soak up the beautiful surroundings. Take this opportunity to learn more about the Chilean people and Cajon de Maipo from your knowledgeable guide. Head back to Santiago following lunch.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 passengers in minivan
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please provide your hotel name, address, and phone number at the time of booking
- Will be operated by a multilingual guide
- Lunch menu to include an outdoor BBQ of sausage with bread, Chilean pebre, and wine
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- It is recommended to bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen, swimsuit, and a wind jacket
- Great photo opportunities along the way so bring your camera
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The Tour Guide, Gabe Picked us up at ABB, He is knowledgeable and provides interesting information throughout tour. Speaks Fluent English. Provides Personal attention. The trip to the springs is amazing with fantastic scenery and an array of different mountains and valleys. The Hot springs were wonderful. Lovely delicious picnic works out well since the site is so remote. Wonderful Tour . Gabe helped me get my phone back left behind on another tour. Priceless! Thanks Gabe.
The driver Gabriel turns up on time with his 4 wheels drive ute which is the most suitable vehicle for this outback trip. Gabriel is very informative about the area. The trip is fantastic. The weather in the mountain is freezing. There’s 4 pools to choose from as they all got different temperatures to suit every individual. We have a picnic after the hot bath. Thanks for the hospitality of Gabriel. Be warned if you are hypertension as the maximum time in the water is 10 minutes.