- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Chile's Cajón del Maipo on this 8-hour private guided tour from Santiago. Located in the southeast part of the Santiago area, Cajón del Maipo is famous for its hills, massifs, estuaries, and rivers. Experience the tranquility of the area and its fresh mountain air, and enjoy an included picnic with wine. Also you can choose the option including hotsprings if you prefer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch (picnic and bottle of wine)
- Hot Springs (if option is chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Termas de Banos Colina
- Ski clothes for winter season (assistance provided with the best priced stores for rent)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Your tour begins at 8am with a pickup from your Santiago accommodations. Climb aboard the comfortable air-conditioned minivan and begin the drive of about an hour to Cajón del Maipo.
Cajón del Maipo is situated next to the Andes mountains and the beginning of the road to El Yeso Dam. Along the road you pass many little towns like Las Vertientes, Del Canelo, El Manzano, San Jose de Maipo, El Melocoton, and San Alfonso, where people enjoy a country life near the mountains.
Later, pass next to Tinoco Tunnel, listening as your guide explains its interesting history. After the last visit, start on the direct route to Embalse del Yeso (El Yeso Dam), driving along a dirt road. Spend approximately 40 minutes admiring the marvelous views of the Andean mountain range.
The next stop is the reservoir where you can soak up some excellent views.
Also you can choose the option including hotsprings if you prefer
Afterward, begin preparing lunch that consists of picnic and a bottle of wine to share.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of three people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.