- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join us for a day full of adventure in Patagonia. We begin our journey crossing the Patagonian steppe towards the Torres del Paine National Park. Our expert guides will take you to the best scenic spots where you can go safely.
This tour includes:
• A visit to the Torres del Paine National Park
• Sarmiento de Gamboa Lake Lookout
• Mylodon Cave
• Lake Pehoe
• Lake Grey
• Cerro Almirante Nieto
• Picnic for lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
The walks are adapted to your particular physical capabilities.
The passengers will be picked up at their accommodation at 06:00 and they will be taken to Puerto Natales where they are expected to arrive at 10:00 after a ride of 247 kilometers. (153 miles).
Visit the museum and take a guided walk to the cave of the legendary Mylodon Darwini.
After seeing the cave, we will move to Porteria Serrano and we will stop by the Grey Lake Lookout at about 13:00 hours.
Lunch time will be at 14:00 hrs.
After lunch we will stop by Pehue Lookout and Salto Grande.
On our way, we will continue visiting viewpoints like Mirador Nordenskjöld from which you can see the Horns of Paine and continue on a quick 20-minute trekking to a magnificent waterfall that connects the Nordenskjöld and the Pehoe Lakes.
Next on our route we will move to Cerro Castillo a small, beautiful town where you can go shopping one more time before you arrive in Puerto Natales. After Cerro Castillo our first stop will be the Lago Sarmiento Lookout, followed by the Laguna Amarga Lookout from where you will be able to see the breathtaking beauty of the towers.
At around 19:00 hours we will head back to Punta Arenas where we will be arriving sometime between 22:00 and 23:00 hours. During the trip there may be other stops at your request so you can take pictures of our local flora and fauna as they come into sight. It is possible sometimes to watch condors, guanacos and rheas.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.