- 11 to 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Torres del Paine National Park. Have your camera on hand as you pass an ever-changing landscape of glittering lakes, lagoons and glaciers. Enjoy a 19-km hike through a beautifu valley, an old suspension bridge and asparse vegetation, crossing streams and traversing woodlands to finally admire the outstanding view of the three towers (Central, Monzino, Dagostini). Rest and have lunch in this extraordinary and unique place and make a postercard to never be forgotten.
- Box Lunch
- Professional Bilingual (english/spanish) guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - shared transport
- Briefing (mandatory - day before the tour)
- Trekking canes, leggins and rain cape
- Entrance fees to National Park
Hotels located in Puerto Natales
Hotel in Puerto Natales
Depart from Puerto Natales at 7.00am to Estancia Cerro Paine in “Las Torres” area of the National Park, starting point of our trekking path. After an instructive talk with your guide you will begin your hike.
This demanding hike is worthy of its famous reputation. After crossing the Ascencio river over a suspension bridge, we will hike approximately 2.5km in a continuous ascent, where we will have a panoramic view of the pampa, the lakes to the south and the valley itself.
The first hour and a half walking is steep, we will enjoy fantastic views of lake Nordenskjöld and Almirante Nieto Mn (2.670 m.s.n.m), until we reach Refugio El Chileno. We continue the trail through a millenary Lenga forest (1 hour) until “the moraine” base, and there a challenging ascent (45 min) take us to one of the most impressive viewpoints in the park: “Base of Torres del Paine”.
From this point we can enjoy amazing views: Torre Sur (2,850 m.s.n.m.), Torre Central (2.800 m.s.n.m), Torre Norte (2.600 m.s.n.m) and Cerro Nido de Cóndor.
After relaxing in this unforgettable scenic context we will start our descent over the same trail until we reach our starting point. Transfer back to Puerto Natales.
Distance: 18 Km
Maximum altitude: 870 m
Lenght: 8 hs
IMPORTANT: all participants MUST attend to a BRIEFING the day before their tour, where all the instructions and operability of this excursion will be explained by your professional guide.
Estimated Schedule itinerary:
7:00 Departure from your hotel in Puerto Natales.
8:30 Estimated arrival to Laguna Amarga. Torres del Paine National Park entry. (entrance NOT included – cash only) - 94 MASL
9:00 Arrive to starting point. Equipment delivery and final instructions. Start hiking. - 123 MASL
10:40 Arrival to Refugio Chileno. (10 minute break) - 419 MASL
13:00 Ascend morrena frontal. (300 mts elevation in 1km) - 564 MASL
14:00 Estimated arrival to Las Torres Base. (45MIN break – subject to weather conditions) - 875 MASL
14:00 Lunch (BOX LUNCH)
BOX LUNCH INCLUDED / 45MIN stage
14:45 Instructions and return to starting point over the same trail.
19:15 Estimated arrival to our vehicle - 123 MASL
20:45 Estimated arrival to Puerto Natales / transfer to your hotel.
**Estimated times – they may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the group - Moderate to high Physical demand
Tour Includes: Shared transport, Bilingual guide, Briefing before the tour, Trekking canes, Box Lunch, leggins and rain cape
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: all participants MUST attend to a BRIEFING the day before their tour, where all the instructions and operability of this excursion will be explained by your professional guide. Briefing time: 7.00pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Moderate to High physical demand - A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required - Maximum 6 people per guide.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Cap and gloves (with thermal lining if possible)
- Sunglasses – sunscreen – sunhat
- Hydrophobic shirts (permits the fast evaporation of the sweat which avoids corporal cooling) or sweatshirts (long or short sleeves)
- Pants cover
- waterproof jackets (cold resistant)
- Trekking/hiking boots (recommendation: do not bring NEW shoes)
- Insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.