- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the mystical Elqui Valley on this full-day guided tour from La Serena.
Get a glimpse of new-age lifestyles at Cochiguaz.
Enjoy a pisco tasting at a production plant.
Visit Vicuña, the Nobel laureate Gabriel Mistral's hometown.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide for the whole tour
- Entry/Admission - Museo Gabriela Mistral de Vicuna
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, we will let you know if we can pick up you there or will give you a meeting point and a presentation time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle del Elqui, La Serena Chile
Join us and enjoy a full day tour the mystical, warm and amazing Valley of Elqui. Positioned at a privileged point , dessert bounds in the north and vegetations bounds in the south, the tourist can feel and verify a pleasant sensation of energy ( recovery). It feels something a warm atmosphere related to the mysthic and esoteric activity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Gabriela Mistral de Vicuna, Gabriela Mistral 759 Calle Gabriela Mistral, entre Baquedano y Riquelme, Vicuna 1760712 Chile
Many people assure that specifically the Cochiguaz valley is the new geo-magnetic center of the earth. Then a visit to a Pisco production plant allows us to adopt a general aproach to the Pisco making, before returning to road leading us to Vicuña, you will enjoy a Pisco tasting. Vicuña is the most important town in the valley and it´s also the hometown of our nobel prize poet Gabriela Mistral.
You wiil also see the Baüer tower (former town council and a current symbol), the main square and the church. Lunch in a typical restaurant, after having lunch we start descending the valley in order to visit the tomb of Gabriela Mistral and her childhood school-house. Return to La Serena accompanied by a spectacular sunset in the background.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- A minimum of three people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.