- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 3-hour tour picks you up at your port and takes you on a scenic Patagonian route, which features nature forgotten by many. This remote location will surely impress you with its beauty.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Local guide
- Port pickup
- Private tour
Start your trip from Puerto Chacabuco to Puerto Aysén City. You will see major attractions such as the Presidente Ibañez Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Chile, and the handicraft markets located near the Aysén river.
Then continue your trip to dead-water port a small fishing boat terminal. You will also get to see "Los Palos Bridge" which is an old suspension bridge.
It is recommended to come prepared for unexpected changes in the weather. Bring rain gear and comfortable shoes for your excursion. Protect yourself from the sun with sunglasses and sunscreen. We Finish the trip in Puerto Chacabuco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.