- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Unique visit to the historical and modern field of Santiago, you will be able to know the details of the architecture, known points of the capital, always accompanied by a guide, in comfortable and safe vehicle.
- Professional guide
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel with departure from the main hotels of Santiago, Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes. If your hotel is not within the internal list, we will look for a place close to your accommodation as a meeting point between you and our company.
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
- Entry/Admission - Santa Lucia Hill
- Propinas (opcional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Barrio Lastarria
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return to the original starting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Described by the international media as a surprising destination, Santiago stands out for being a cosmopolitan and modern city that perfectly combines its traditions with a modern outlook.
Stop At: Plaza de Armas, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
The tour will take you to visit the heart of the city and its emblematic sites such as the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, Santiago’s Central Postal Office and its Municipality. We will also visit the Moneda Palace, which is the government’s headquarters as well as the traditional neighborhoods of the historic city center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santa Lucia Hill, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
The tour also includes a visit to the Santa Lucia hill, named Huelén by the natives. It is a real urban oasis in the center of the city. There we will learn more about Chile’s history and enjoy some of the best views in the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio Lastarria, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
After knowing Santiago, we will arrive to Barrio Lastarria, famous by it cultural, inherited and gastronomical offer.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Parque Bicentenario, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
The second part of the tour will take you to the eastern side of the city, to the financial heart of Santiago, known for its modern buildings, impressive glass skyscrapers and its impressive sculptures designed by prominent national architects. There, you will see exactly why this area is known as “Sanhattan” among the locals
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, as this route involves a moderate amount of walking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The tour we selected was supposed to be in English but we got an English/Spanish one. The tour guide would first tell us where we were in English, then continuein Spanish. Most of the time we only knewthe place or district where we were, and nothing else. The history, significance of the place will follow in Spanish!
The tour was on time and the tour lady has very good knowledge of the city history. I would recommend it.