- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The city of Valparaíso was declared in 2003 by the UNESCO as a World Heritage and Viña del Mar was a land of wineries and today it's Chile’s most important beachside city!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
- Transport to Viña del Mar & Valparaíso with transfers to / from hotels
- Duration: About 9 hours
- Bilingual guide Spanish/English
- Museum entrance fees
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
Hotels, Apart Hotels and Hostels in Santiago Centro, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Sunday
The coastal cities of Valparaíso and Viña del Mar are located only 120 kilometers from Santiago. The trip to them takes you through the Central Valley which is famous for its wines, fruits, and cheeses.
Valparaíso, declared by UNESCO as World Heritage, is one of the main ports of Chile, which through its spontaneous architecture -constructed on hills- shows one of the most culturally active cities in Chile.
For its part, Viña del Mar, which in its beginnings was a land of vineyards, today is the most important resort in Chile.
Departures: Everyday | Full day: 9 hours approx. | Pick up from hotels: from 8:00 AM Start of tour: 9:00 AM from Mall Parque Arauco.
The tour ends with your hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.